100% full Not resolved

WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST!

Encino, California

BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion. Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion of the Champion Law Firm, in Encino, California, is a cheap, violent lawyer and a vicious criminal and *** artist. He victimizes his own clients, lies to his clients, cons them into illegal deals with the opposing side, forges important documents AGAINST THE OBJECTIONS OF HIS CLIENTS, DESTROYS THEIR CASES, SELLS OUT HIS CLIENTS TO THE OPPOSING SIDE AND CREATES HARM AND HAVOCK, ALL BECAUSE HE IS AN UNSKILLED PUNK WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO HELP HIS CLIENTS IN COURT AND BECAUSE HE IS A COWARD AND NEEDS TO FIND AN EASY WAY OUT.

AND DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE PHONY REVIEWS ON AVVO DOT COM. AVVO DOT COM IS A SITE WHERE ATTORNEYS CAN HAVE THEIR BUDDIES POST PHONY "GOOD" REVIEWS IN ORDER TO FOOL PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS AND VICTIMS INTO HIRING THEM AND PAYING THEM MONEY. AVVO DOT COM DOES NOT VERIFY REVIEWS, THEREFORE AN ATTORNEY CAN EVEN HAVE OTHER FELLOW ATTORNEYS POST FAKE GOOD REVIEWS FOR HIM, JUST AS ATTORNEY KIARASH SHAMPOO AKA KIA CHAMPION HAS HAD DONE. THIS COWARD, UNSKILLED PUNK LAWYER HAS AN OFFICE IN THE BUILDING OF THE LAW FIRM: SCHWARTS AND NADERI. WHEN SCHWARTS AND NADERI HAVE AN ATTORNEY JOIN THEIR SUITE OF OFFICES, THEY ALL POST PHONY GOOD REVIEWS FOR THE NEW ATTORNEY ON AVVO DOT COM. IT'S AN OLD BOYS NETWORK OF ONE HAND WASHING THE OTHER.

THUS, THE REVIEWS ON AVVO DOT COM ARE NOT TO BE RELIED ON OR BELIEVED IN ANY WAY.

Even more importantly: WHY would anyone trust an attorney who was only just admitted to the State BAR of California at the end of DECEMBER 2015, but somehow has several reviews, on AVVO DOT COM, for so-called "cases" dated DECEMBER 07, 2015? HOW MUCH SENSE does that make?! How could this punk have been admitted to the State BAR in the END of DECEMBER 2015, but have supposedly defended "cases" in court ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 07, 2015??

COME ON!!

Those phony reviews (By the older attorneys and clearly dishonest attorneys at the UNESTEEMED Law Firm of Schwartz and Naderi) should tell you just how dishonest, unethical, desperate, and dangerous attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion is.

And, in that case, that is the biggest warning not to hire this criminal punk.

Do NOT hire attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion for any reason. He is unskilled and underhanded and sneaky. He is also an indicted criminal felon who has been arrested several times for heinous crimes against women, because he is very unstable and violent and cannot control his harsh temper.

I was his client just a few weeks ago. My father and I hired him for a very simple case. He lied to us, made us huge promises, took our money, and after that he destroyed our lives.

He called the opposing side and offered to deliver my father's head on a platter by convincing my father to sign a so-called "stipulation" in the case.

Then he called my father and told him many lies about the opposing side. My father did not know, at the time, that this punk was lying. He trusted this sorry coward punk. BUT< MY FATHET STILL REFUSED TO SIGN ANY "STIPULATION."

He told Kiarash Shampoo that he would not consent to any stipulation.

So what Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion did was to go ahead and FORGE the phony stipulation with my father's name and signature and give it to the opposing attorney!

The next day the opposing attorney took the stipulation to court and had the judge grant a huge judgement against my father and destroy my father's life and take away his life savings.

When my father was hit with the judgement, he called attorney Kiarash Shampoo, the criminal and forger.

However, Kiarash Shampoo, the Coward and the CRIMINAL FORGER, cussed my old father, threatened him with bodily harm, and actually refused to show up to the court hearing.

Yes, the coward, attorney KIARASH SHAMPOO AKA KIA CHAMPION OF CHAMPION LAW FIRM, hid like the coward he is and refused to show his face in court.

My father has reported this punk to the California State BAR and the BAR Association has him under a major investigation.

Do NOT hire this attorney: Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion.

By the way: Kia Champion is a FALSE name that this sorry coward lawyer uses. And it is illegal and against California State BAR Rules for any attorney to use a false name.

That should also further tell the public what a sorry loser and dangerous individual this lawyer is.

To make matters worse, attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion of The Champion Law Firm, is a closet *** that has assaulted his current male lover and has faced 5 felony indictments. No wonder he goes around giving people a false name...

Just be FORWARNED OF THIS ATTORNEY CALLED KIARASH SHAMPOO AKA KIA CHAMPION OF THE CHAMPION LAW FIRM.

He is a fraudster, a forger, and assaultive and unstable guy and a criminal.

And he

Michael2015_2015_597 wrote the review because of "scam" at Champion Law Office and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Champion Law Office to "people not to hire this fraudulent attorney".

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam, dishonesty, liar and violence. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Champion Law Office champion law office legal services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Champion Law Office?

Comments